Dazed and Confused

Where to start, how to begin? Well it all started when I was about nine years old and my mom took me to this person who "told fortunes" the Chinese way. He made my throw three coins and he placed them in order and I was told to do them again and again, I forgot exactly how many times but then he wrote some stuff down and talked to my mom. That was about it for another eight years, the incident was tucked away in my memory.

So the ordeal of tossing coins and having my "fortune" told laid dormant, slumbering until it was reawakened a good 48 hours or so ago and I haven't really stop thinking about it since. I remembered little of what the man said but the few things I remembered Sierra picked up. Both persons told me that my life will change dramatically for the better when I'm around 40 and that schooling is VERY important for me. Also, family is an important issue and that my brother would help me a lot. This is about it for this life. For the past however it's a different story.

My mom said I'm not suppose to tell about it and so I'll skip the Chinese one, it's not "safe" for others to know =X! As for Sierra she told me of quite a few lives, all vague yet each are imperative upon their own terms. In one I was a Mongol who caused much suffering for others and so I'll spend many more lives helping people, searching for medicines and that's why I should work towards the medical field, in this life time of course. Another of mine was spent developing medicines during the Renaissance and I was poisoned. Another life, she couldn't tell me the time of this one, I spent the majority of it at sea. I was a pirate, she asked me "are you afraid of the ocean" I nodded yes and she said "don't be." I died when I fell off the ship and was left stranded at sea for quite some time until sharks ate me. I told her "I don't like the ocean because it's so big" and that it had nothing to do with sharks.

All through out that I was waiting for her to tell me something, anything that was close to my Chinese reading but nothing ever came. Her last remarks left me somewhat dazed and I still am to some extent. She said that at some point in time I knew or was connected to everyone in [this] room and that I should feel safe. I asked her, "I'm not?" And she just sat back and told me to take it easy. I have no clue what that means and I can't quite figure it out.

EDIT: Fixed it. When you guys are gonna paste your posts on, you have to change the "s and 's
-Dante

Comments

Popular Posts