Things I Hate

Well, I hate a lot of things, but watching other people just take bullshit about tops the charts. It's my opinion that if someone is pushing you, push back, or at the very least say, "Hey, quit pushing me, damnit." Take for example my father. He keeps badgering the living shit out of me, trying to get me to come over there after Christmas at a time that is convienient to him. I flat out told him to quit annoying me or it wouldn't happen period. Even if a situation escalates into violence, you should stand your fucking ground. I don't care if I get into a fight and lose. The fact that I stood up at all is enough. When people just lay back and say bullshit lines like "There's nothing I can do" and "I probably deserve it," you know they're full of crap. In fact, they do fucking deserve it. If you let tragedy happen to you without resisting an ounce, don't fucking moan about how bad you have it. That's poor taste.

I'm not saying you have to fix your problems when they happen. Some problems cannot be fixed. But if you aren't going to try at all then shut the fuck up. Have some fucking self-respect.

Some may think that I'm targeting this post at certain individuals (perhaps themselves) but let me assure this is not so. Over the past few days I've seen people so mired in their own crap that I've wanted to shake them and yell, "Wake up!" but I doubt such an action would accomplish anything. Sometimes I just get so fucking frustrated with humanity that I doubt I am tolerable. Such is the reason my skills with the female of the species seems to be so...off. Is being brutally honest reall that unattractive? I mean Jesus, the truth is the truth, and that's all there is to it. Of course, the fact that I seem to go after girls with issues doesn't exactly help. I don't know what the Hell is with that.

Anyhow, what was the point of this post? I forget.

Comments

Popular Posts