A Story

Not too long ago, a girl told me she was going out with a guy who was too distant in the physical sense. He lived far away and they never saw each other. I told her to break it off, because the distance would prove damaging. She didn't want to.

The distance was damaging. He left her.

Later, he sent her endless text messages about how much he loved her and how sorry he was. I called it bullshit. She told me I was wrong and went back out with him.

It was bullshit. They broke up again.

She told me the day of the break up that she was meeting some guy in the library. I called him an opportunist and said not to go out with him no matter what. She was on the rebound and there was no point. She told me I was wrong and went to the library.

He was an opportunist. She's on the rebound.

Today, she realized that everything I told her had been true. She told me to fuck myself, and how could I possibly know? I merely responded, "Because I look at the parts of the world that you refuse to acknowledge." She told me that it was all opinion and that I was stupid and I didn't matter.

I told her to not bother associating herself with me anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts