Post from Hannah

my new, very awesome, made up word:
Crapass (c)Hannah Nguyen

I woke up this morning to my mom's excitement and some commotion over pictures. Turns out she was looking at the pictures of the aftermath of the tsunami. After a while of her nagging at me to check out the pictures, I decided to take a look. What I saw was un imaginable. The shots were like the horrers of the haulocaust. I saw bodies that littered the beaches, mass graves that were being filled by bulldozers, and homeless people trying to save what little posessions they could. The great irony of this was the scenery behind the dead and helpless. Everything looked beautiful. The sky was blue, the ocean seemed calm, and considering how the whole place was a paradise, it was just utterly crazy. It's made me think about how things seems great or look great but aren't. I don't want to go on knowing that I've over looked myself doing something wrong and being all happy about ignoring it.

So if you actually read all of that and are still reading this. I'm really sorry if I've ever wronged you. I'm sorry if I've been unkind, rude, or just negligent in my behavior towards you. I could make up reasons and excuses for what I've done but I won't. I take full responsibility and so I apologize.


-Mzbanana

Comments

Popular Posts