How Much Does Canada Suck?

Well, I wouldn't know, but I got a quote from one person:

"The Silent Hill thing is a bonus. I don't mind being scared, as long I don't piss my pants. I need to get out of Canada badly. Anyone want to get me some tickets?"
-Flexcat, Poets of the Fall Forum

Apparently it's worse than Silent Hill bad.

But anyway, I have to say I wasn't at school today because I was finishing off being sick. Probably why I was more irritable than normal, as you can imagine. Horrifying sore throat and dizziness doesn't do good with me.

But I don't want to write a pointless post about what I did today. That's for other people and their useless blogs. No, I'm posting this because it's Christmas time and I'd like to make a mix CD for people. Hell, why not? It will be fun. So, make a list of music you'd like on a CD and I'll see what I can do about fetching it. Sure, I know it's within a lot of you people's power to make one yourself, but let me humor you with something. I'll probably throw on at least a few tunes you can't get that I have for good measure.

HO HO ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Comments

Popular Posts