Double Teamizzle!

So today me and Matt met up on Halo 2. After spending forty minutes waiting while Matt tried to figure how to plug something in and log into an account, we got straight off. I initially wanted to do Team Slayer (two teams compete for a certain amount of kills) but it was taken out of the list for some reason. We ended up doing Big Team Battle (8 on 8 CTF and Assault), and let me tell you I was pissed. The fucking lag was unberievable. I must have killed a guy like nine times over before the game disconnected and reuploaded, allowing the lagger to respawn and kill me as I continued to load. People like this need to be removed. From existence. Anyhow, once I got warmed up, I was on a roll. Matt and I didn't really stick together all too much; we assisted each other a little here and there. Most of the games we won were because I was the only guy who ever scored. Then we had a few rounds of games with a team that had no coordination. No one would work together and everyone thought going off on their own would work. Of course, we got obliterated because of it, and I was literally screaming my head off at these douche nozzles (just ask Matt). I was literally at the point where I was asking people why they existed. Anyhow, we had fun and we'll do it again soon I'm sure.

EDIT:

I AM 91% EMO!
91% EMO
Holy gee whilikers... I am as emo as it gets... I will try to cheer the heck up and stop wiping my nose on my sweater...


Oh man, I'm so emo. Keep in mind I was intentionally trying to get all the emo answers. And I STILL didn't get 100%. I don't think I'm up on what's emo.That, or it's just another stupid quiz and a royal waste of time.

Comments

Popular Posts