Dear Santa

You are not real.

Signed,
- Travis


So yeah, I thought I would write about my Christmas. Because it rocked. Otherwise Dante is the only one on this site who says anything. So yes, my Christmas. This is going to be a long one again, but I would still appreciate it if you read the whole thing. Thanks!

I always spend Christmas Eve with my mother, because my dad has reserved for himself the more normal tradition of opening presents ON Christmas day. Don't ask me how how my parents worked out who would do what when. Before I went to this Christmas Eve party with my mom, we opened our presents. At least a few of them. She got me a tripod(!!!), and some kick ass threads. Some of which I wore to the party later that night. I looked pimp, I really did. Usually Im very resistant to my motehr doing anything I'm not used to, and putting new kinds of clothes on me is one of them. But in this case my mother did so well that I was actually able to admit that she chose well and that I look better this way. Poo. I got her a fuzzy steering wheel cover, a nice picture from for my Senior Portrait(that's right, my gift to her is MYSELF), and me and dad managed to get her a new digital camera. One with a swiveling LCD screen- which is the kind she wanted.

The next day I went to my dad's house and had to wait until the evening, just like every year, to open the presents. Only thing I knew I was going to get was a Pirate Pack from Brian. I had a feeling I MIGHT get the Nintendo DS, just because it was high on my list. But I was well aware at how hard they are to find right now. (They've been selling out since their release, for those of you who didn't know.) My dad got some huge pimp BOOS chair for him to lounge in while he spends those hundreds of hours working on the computer. I tell ya, I couldn't get ANY work done in a nice-ass chair like that. It feels like it's craddeling you, whispering in your ear to let all of your frustration melt away, and promising that it will grant all of your wishes to come true. So anyways it's a nice chair. He basically got things that make him more comfortable: a pillow, pajamas, a message chair thingy, stuff like that. Jane and Johny got clothes, with the exception that Jane also got a (nice!) digital camera. Helen got a book and some other clothes.

My first presents opened was from Brian. I could tell the little rectangle on the top was a Pirate Pack. It was OMG! I put those together while watching everyone else open theri stuff. Next Brian had gotten me a Purate Flag. Things just kept getting better! It's a nice one. The third box from Brian turned out to be America the Book! Holy poop this was great! What a pal! Next I opened what I hoped woul be a DS. IT WAS OOOMMMGGG!!!!1!one! I was so happy I hugged everyone. Boy was I on cloud nine already, two gifts and I felt like I was done for Christmas. I really like the DS by the way, tons of fun- and that's only with the demo game. Than things got really amazing. My dad gave me his gift. I couldn't tell what it might be so I just opened it (as opossed to pychicly already knowing what it is and just stepping on it.). I couldn't belevie it, it was a blast from the past. It was like years ago, I was looking at the Blue box that said Panasonic. Man did that take me back, it seriously felt like dayxiavoo. <---- I spelled that word really wrong on purpose to show my contempt for not knowing how to spell it in the first place. So anyways, for those of you who know how much (strange) greif the defective camera I've had has put me through, you probably understand how happy and meaningful it is to me to be given another one. You all know how much I care for filming, even if Im bad at getting it started. I still love every minute of filming when it's happening, and for all of this crap and stress over the last camera, it breaking and glitching and being unreliable from whatever strange punishment I must have put it through, it feels so good to be able to do it again. It really does feel like I've been given a second chance. I know there won't be any problems withthe new one, it won't be dropped rattled or bumped(too hard). All I remember doing wrong with it before it I would run with it, or run while it was in the bag. I suppose it shooken too much or something. Even Lucio commented on not knowing what we had done to it. I spent over 200$ on the last one, just fixing it! Which proved to have not actually fixed a thing. I pretty much got robbed there. But yeah, my dad went on a limb for me and found the model I had before and ordered one that was brand new, not opened or been handled before. It's JUST like the old one, same photo capabilities, night vision, and bog LCD display. Not hat I NEEDED those things, but I feel good about it nonetheless. Now between me and Lucio, we weill ALWAYS have a camera on hand. ALSO, this new camera has all the same stuff my old one did, thus I have TWO of every extra bit the camera comes with. Because of this I will give Lucio my old battery charger and I'll just keep the new one. YAY, charged batteries!

At this point I was totally happy. I had no desire for more, and especially didn't NEED any more. So kids, this is the part where the spoiled only child thing comes from: I got ANOTHER little surprise. I hadn't really noticed, but a cell phone had been sitting on the table open. while I was putting together the last of my pirate pack, It started to ring. I made a snide comment on the way it sounded and was than told to pick it up. I asked why and Jane just told me to pick it up again. I confused, but picked it up anyways. I said hello, and got no answer. I asked again and the voice on the other line said, "Can you hear me?"
"Hello?"

"Can you hear me"

"Who is this?"

"Hey, uh, can you hear me?" At this point I could hear my dad in the other room talking to me on the phone.

"Jane, I think dad is calling fro-"

"How do you like your new cell-phone!?"

"WHAT!!?!?!"

I than got really pissed and broke the peice of shit flip-phone in half. "You fucking hypocrit!" I yelled.

Just kidding, I have a cell phone now. But because of some complicated and retarded circumstances, my phone is already being replaced and I also found out that Im going to get a new number, too. Too bad because my # was really easy. It WAS...499-5776. EASY. But not anymore, my dad is trying to work out the bullshit.


So here's the deal: I have new Tri-Pod, a New camera, and Lucio will have a bettery charger, and I have extra tapes. Things are grand. Un fortunately the tr-pod is of "medium" quality and a swift and (accidental, I'm sure) kick to one of the legs could quiet possible cave it in. It seems a bit delicate in full extension, so we will have to treat the tri-pod as serious equipment and just be careful with it. Otherwise I'll show you all how to use it. Pretty simple.

Second, remeber how I told some of you guys that I was going to get a more removed from my leg. Well, it turns out that that's going to happen TOMMOROW. So I doubt I'll be moving about, as I assume walking on the leg that day could probably open up the stitches, don't want that to happen. I told you guys it would be funny to film it like a reality thing and you guys could come and act really scared and worried like I was going into heart surgery, but it's tommorow. At 9 in the morning. So scratch that.

ANYWAYS! I hope this wasn't TOO long and you might have enjoyed hearing about my holiday's a little bit. I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday too. Peace out.

- Mad Davey Flint

Comments

Popular Posts