Yeah....

I was going to just comment, but so much has been going on in there that I'll just do a new post.

Travis: I'm so glad someone else actually knows what I'm talking about. I feared insanity there for a while.

Hannah and Brian: It's been such a long time. And eh, I got the impression she had a boyfriend already. And even if she didn't...I dunno. I don't want to weird anyone out.

Samantha: Do you go to Encinal or something? Goddamnit.

Hearst: Oh, I definitely know he will be different. Undoubtably. Do I think he'll come out the way I dreamed? No, I think that was nothing more than a fear personified. He'll be rougher, no doubt, but he won't be that bad. Hopefully.

You comment about Discovery School and Dalder quite a bit I notice. Does he know you? Do I know you?

Lex: I never went to Paden.

Maybe I'll make this longer later.

Comments

Popular Posts