Unforgivable

Gamers far and wide, read this article. Soak it up.

...

How can we let something like this happen? It's just not right. Gaming is something I love pretty much more than anything else in this world. That's why it pains me esecially that the people who create what I love are being punished to this extent. It's disgusting. It's unforgivable.

You know, for some reason I never thought the corporate machine would invade the gaming industry. I don't know why, naivity maybe. I just couldn't imagine an industry comprised of people who liked to hang out with friends and make cool shit like that could be governed by something so evil. How this corporate shit leaks into everything, I don't know, but I'm sick of hearing about it. Something has to be done, big or small. Personally, I'm not going to buy anything from EA anymore. I know that it may seem lame to want to boycott something when everyone in the industry is probably evil at this point. But that bottom line here is that I know about this and this is the best I can do. I hope anyone else who reads that link does the same.

UPDATE

Some upcoming (or already published) games to not purchase:
NFL Street
The Medal of Honor Series
LOTR: The Battle For Middle-Earth
FIFA Soccer 2005
NHL 2005
The Sims 2
Need for Speed Underground 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Ultima Online™: Samurai Empire
NBA Live 2005
Armies of Exigo
NCAA March Madness 2005
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Battlefield: Modern Combat
LOTR: The Third Age
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Def Jam: Fight for NY
James Bond: Everything or Nothing
Burnout 3: Takedown
Madden NFL 2005
Nascar 2005: Chase for the Cup

ANOTHER UPDATE:
More of the same old horror stories.

Comments

Popular Posts