Unfathomable

After said marathon of games, I took a break to the mountains for Thanksgiving this year. It was mostly uneventful, save for one thing; a strangest, clearest, most amazing dream I've ever had. Keep in mind that I got probably three times the sleep there I should have, but on my rest-deprived diet I ate it up.

I awoke from this dream with the initial feeling that I had to write it down. Being in the mountains with no computer, I had scrawl it down on paper. My first thoughts afterwards were "I need to share this. This is unbelievable." I was so amazed. I couldn't believe it. I don't know why, but it filled me with such...joy? I'm not sure. Elation of some sort. Then I thought about it some more. I thought, "Wow, this thing could make an amazing entry into the film festival." Then I started to worry. I thought about it some more. What was clear and beautiful about it started to seem...obssessive. I turned it over in my mind endlessly. How would people react? It was without a doubt the clearest expression of myself to myself I've ever experienced. Maybe ever will. But it's so...personal. I'm EXTREMELY hesitant to share it, and you guys know I'm not hesitant to share anything. It's just...I can't even describe it.

I am afraid. Afraid to share it. Am I making a big deal about it? Perhaps. But From where I'm looking at it right now, I see a lot of backlash. No, that's not right. It's not about anyone but me, so backlash isn't the correct words. I'm afraid that perhaps I'm the only one who can experience this with awe. I'm afraid people won't understand it...I suppose. I don't know. I...

Eh.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Comments

Popular Posts