My Reply

Those Christian anime fans sure are intimidated by Shinji...
Same as Yeah... I'll just get right into it.

Hearst: Man did you hit the nail on the head. I feel stuck. I totally realize where I need to go here, but for some reason I just can't do it. Call it fear. I don't know. I just feel held back. If by therapy you mean I talked with someone once briefly about nothing, then yes. If you mean anything serious, then no. While this is a facet of myself that I show seemingly constantly on this site, trust me when I say it sin't the whole picture. I get this all the time from the site, the whole "whoa man, lighten up." Don't worry, I'm not the brooding angry introvert that I suppose rears its ugly head on this site frequently. It's just that I'm not interested in posting what people see about me every day. If you hung out wiht me you';d know that I'm 80-20 when it comes to this stuff. Most of the times I'm off the wall and very loose. It's just that I have my occasional moments of extreme introspection, and that's what I post on the site. That's the problem with this site really, is how misleading I am with it.

Samantha: Again, I have to say that this is a small portion of my being that I'm focusing on heavily in this dream. It's a skewed perspective. I'm not literally self-destructing, although it's also true that I'm not self-improving either. You have to realize that the portion of me that is represented by Katy in the dream is just as strong a part of me as the me version. Trust me. As for taking life seriously, that's an interesting issue with me. My point of view is this: our time on this earth is very limited. Every second is ticking away. Does this mean I need to be doing something constructive every second of every day? Absolutely not, but I am also not one who enjoys wasting time. As for taking a chance with her, well you said yourself that she's with another guy and even if it is winding down, I'm still that kind of person that doesn't want to sneak in and fill a hole for her. I'd rather it be something more than just being a replacement, if you understand. Not to imply that it has to be uber-serious, but I'm just not a fling person. To be more clear, it's not that I'm not interested. I very obviously am. But I want her to be interested too.

And yes, I'd be interested in filming it. Ah, one can dream.

Andrew: The only one I guess who can help me is me. When all is said and done, it's me who makes my decisions and no one else. So, although it's incredibly uncharacteristic of me to say this, whatever happens, happens. As much as I idolize Spike, I realize that I don't see the world the way he does.

Oops. Went off on a tangent there.


Anyhow you guys, I promise I'll try to be more true to myself in the future and try to post good things too. I can appreciate that you guys maybe getting tired or confused of all the negativity. Truth is, I put it on this site to get it out of me. Honestly, I feel twenty times better when 've put something out. Except for the last post. I still don't feel like it should be up.

In other news, I got a leather jacket, apparently. Yeah. I'm all Max Payne now.

EDIT: See my rampant douchebaggery below.

Comments

Popular Posts