Just testing.

Been thinking about it for over a year (ever since Dante added people to this site), but I never really got around to doing it.

Eh. I hope I get this.

---

Bah. I can't do it. Too fucking tired. Maybe you guys can look into it. Blogger Help.

BTW, I thought this was cool.

Dante: Bye.
Dante signed off at 2:00:00 AM.

Exactly 2 AM. Yeah. I need sleep.

Nevermind. I believe we need our own server for the method I was going for. There has to be another way. Do you guys think I should make the body text bigger? Maybe bring up a point or two? Or are you content with how it looks like right now?

---

Okay, so I added a little Bio section and I did mine first to show as an example. So, guys... please send me a picture of yourself (or whatever) in a SPECIFIC size (160x120). I want to avoid fucking up the table size by adding a 320x240 picture of your mug. If you DO happen to ignore this and send me a picture that is NOT 160x120 I will either cut it up and resize it myself OR...

I will put up that picture from goat.se. Oh yes.

Your choice.

Anyway, I will fix the other mistakes later. I must go about with my daily chores. In the meantime, Dante, decide what you want in those Bios aside from age and location.

Comments

Popular Posts