The Golden Age of Piracy

Friends, I live in the above formentioned. No more of this "buying" and "legal exchange of things" nonesense. If I want something, I take it.

It's through the power of T1 mateys. And who would've thought...college is nothing more than convienent gathering of pillagers and plunderers alike. Why, just yesterday I happened to see a floormate of mine playing Halo on computer.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"ARRR" he answered.

Ah. May he say more?

I boot up la computadora, access "My Network," extract the 600mb RAR files from his computer (along with a convienent CD Key document) and viola...I'm playing a full version of Halo in under five minutes flat.

College students...were an interesting bunch alright.

Every Family Guy episode? Sure.

Vice City? Ok.

Shaun of the Dead? Boondock Saints? Anime? Ren and Stimpy? Daily Show? Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. MINE.

It's all said and done through this nifty program.

And, if need be, mIRC or BitTorrent.

Now I'm not the one to gloat (o wait...) but I've got myself a sweet setup right herr. And what better way to enjoy the goodness than to share it?

Whatever you guys want is yours. Post it in comments and I'll see what Jolly Roger can do for you...

Comments

Popular Posts