Reflections

Well today is my birthday and like every year I'm reminded of how I was born. Walking through the door my mom would sit me down and tell me "oh, you were premature...you weighed 1lb 13ounces" and that I should be grateful to be alive. Well after the same old thing every year, this year I took a step back and started to think why I should be grateful. Sure life is worth living and all but what would I miss if I died or would I even know that I missed anything at all. I've read somewhere that we are born with all of our memories and they are just waiting to be unlocked but then if that's true then would they be memories? I just cant really stop thinking on the subject, its like the time I had to remember this one word Marc said and I spent all period in judo thinking, Dante knows what I'm talking about...I think.

Comments

Popular Posts