The Conclusion

I'm sure all of this business has probably tickled your curiosity. I thank you for caring and trying to help me in this difficult time, so as a reward, I will reveal to you the depressing conclusion.

After departing from Travis, Lucio and Dante, I made my voyage down the street, where at the end sits my cruel and twisted fate. I slowly trudged up the familiar staircase, knowing not what ill fortune Fate had in store for me. The door opened with a creak and I peeked inside to see her watching TV in the room. I made my way in and with a slight "hi" I sat down next to her, ever so nervous about the topic at hand.

On Second thought, screw it. I was kicked off the computer for a while and now it's just too late to finish it. I'll just tell you about it tomorrow.

PS I hate Photoshop.

Comments

Popular Posts