So it is...

I'm sorry this update isn't going to be any better than Dante's...
Well, I just got dropped off by Brian, where we had come from Lucio's house after watching Orgasmo with Andrew. Damn, that movie was funny. But yeah, Brian will have left for college tomorrow, before I will have even have waken up. He dropped me and Andrew off and I will be the last one to have see him, which I think was appropriate after I think about it. We shook hands like black people do and I told him good luck. He gave me a total baddass look and drove off like a coward. I wanted to cry immediately afterward but I know that pig for a neighbor was probably having her 12th cigarette break in the stairwell of Bonfare's upstairs apartment, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. We had all drawn a picture for him of the Bleacher Boys, Andrew, Lucio and Matt, abd had already finished their part by the time it was handed over to me. They had decided to draw likenesses of themselves, "seeing" Brian off, I guess you could say. I of course, was totally pissed off that this was going to make me draw myself, so I took a shortcut. I can't freehand so good-like but I can copy gooder. I decided I was going to draw a the picture I took of myself smiling like a mix between Sponge Bob Square Pants and a douche, whilst I was in London, (like a pimp). That face always makes Brian laugh like a young scamp, so that's how I went with it. Anyways, I cut corners by not actually drawing my face on MY body and just drew the my head on Rumpo the Magnificent's ass-liscious body, complete with Rabbit ears. It's very hilarious, I think this site needs nothing more than a scan of that picture. So anyways, the picture is with me now because my dad wanted to see it and it's not (exactly) complete...Daaaaaaaaaante! I hate to break this to you, but we are MAKING you draw yourself...sorry. I showed it to my dad and he literally looked at it for ten minutes. He was so enertained by it, he just studied it for a while. He really liked it, he said the pictures of ourselves give off a vibe like our own, good going us! Especially Lucio's, he really liked Luc's. Of course, he thought Matt's looked insane, (where do you think I get it from Matt ;) ) and that Andrew's could use some work, and that Luc's eyes looked they had depth. Sorry to get too specific but I thought my dad's comments were interesting. He looked like he was going to cry, I thought I was too. I started thinking about everything, and the worst part about it was my dad had a book on his lap titled "Gone for Good"....thanks literature...

It's going to be so weird knowing a fellow Bleacher Boy has really moved on, I mean I'll see him soon, but it's not really like that anymore. Brian told us to think of it like a 2 week vacation, but it just doesn't work like that now. I mean, before he would could go away, and when he came back things would go back to the same pattern. He'll come back for a couple days and things will be fine, but eventually he'll adapt to college life and our ways of doing things now, with High School and all, will literally be outdated. Brian has a new pattern now...and it's not going to hit me until he's really not there when I expect him to be. I've known him my whole life, my first and best friend...
Oh well, we'll see what we can do. I think this is the best I can do for now. I'll remember that whatever happens happens.

See you later Space Cowboy, Jesus and I will miss you.
-Trav

Comments

Popular Posts