Sigh

I made a shirt for giggles. It's got our symbol on the back. You don't have to buy one. I'm not going to.

Anyhow, things have really gone down for me today. Maybe it's that Brian is leaving, which is lame, or maybe it's because I only got 5 hours of sleep, but I just can't seem to feel anything today. I feel like I'm running on auxillary, you know? As of writing this, I'm about to get the tabs for Gitaroo Man's Legendary Theme, this time written by someone who knows what he's doing. I'll make a copy for you if you want, Lucio.

None of my sites are updated, which really sucks. Have you ever been on the internet and had nothing to do? What the Hell is that? Maddox still isn't new, Something Awful is new but it's a State Og post, all my forums are blank, no one is updating their blogs. I really wish someone would write something, so I'd have something to wrap my fried mind around. I guess I could post the free write I had on Friday in Creative Writing:

Sugar Daddy Oh!

Sugar Daddy Oh!
Makes the ladies go
Makes the bling gleam and glow
And all the homies know
That the last thing Phat D heard
was boom.

Sugar Daddy plays
And his lady slowly sways
And while Phat D decays
Sugar Daddy Oh scouts for another Monday girl
Since Charlize has lost her flow.

Speaking of flow, the business has been slow,
The business, that is, of blow
But it's all Phat D's fault, right Daddy Oh?
That's why he sleeps six feet lower
Or was it ten? Daddy Oh Don't play.

Or maybe it's Oh's fault and
Phat D was just trying to tell
You that things were going to Hell
And the cops were onto you
Are on to you
He was your brother after all.

Sugar Daddy Oh!
Made all the ladies go
Lost his gleam and glow
And all the homies know
That the last thing the police said
Was boom.

Awww, it ended sad.

Comments

Popular Posts