I Hate "Big Stuff"

Well, it's Sunday and Travis, Lucio, Brian and I have returned from our epic journey. I would like to apologize to them for the work they had to do, it was a lot and unexpected. I'd just like to say that my parents really appreciate it. Anyway, Saturday night was great. The four of us laid under the dark starfilled sky, only to return to a big tent with an uncomfortable floor that slanted toward the back. We ran into a few interesting characters. One being a crazy man with a katana/ sniper rifle tied to his back. And a friendly, yet slavedriving, indian man. We spent the majority of Saturday night relaxing and playing. However, today was filled with back breaking labor that lead to my hating the term, "Big Stuff." If I never hear that term again I believe I could live a happy life. All in all, I believe the two-day trip to be somewhat fun.

Comments

Popular Posts