Here's One For T

Have you ever wondered what would happen if I stopped finding disturbing gay fan fics for Matt and started finding them for Travis? Well, we're about to find out. Thanks to Something Awful. MUAH!

I am in heaven as air swirls around my exposed breasts, causing the circuitry to prickle. Optimus brings his fingers up to gently tease the black spheres, pointedly ignoring the fiery red nipples in the center. The metal there is extremely malleable with some metamorphic properties, and as his fingers gently trace around the areola, the nipples harden until they stand straight out.
By this point I am panting and writhing against him. I don't think I can take much more of this gentle torture. With a self-satisfied grunt, he brings his fingers up to my distended nipples and tweaks them gently. I cry out as my sod piece becomes flooded. The liquid begins to trickle down my thighs. I don't think I've ever been this wet before. 'Please, Primus, if you're listening, don't let this end!' I plead. It feels so much better than in my fantasies. Still, there's just one thing wrong. At this point in my head I'd be straddling him and running my hands along his chest. I ache to touch him, but I have no problems with the current arrangement. I could cum so easily just like this. My interface port is open, and my clit is as hard as a steel button, begging to be touched. My hips arch into open air, trying to rub against something and find satisfaction.


Whatever you do, DO NOT CLICK THIS.

Comments

Popular Posts