Habbo Hotel USA

Finally, they decided to get their act together and move it from Europe to America. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Habbo Hotel is like an animated chat room, where you can hang out, build your own room, tell people to get fuck themselves, swim, dance, get funky, and all that kind of good stuff. I mean, I can look like a pimp:

If that isn't arguement enough, then I must be talking to a bunch of Commies. Travis knows what this is. Oh and don't worry Travis, Eagle is gone. For those of you who have always wondered what talking to Oxie (who single handedly holds this site up on the technical level), then this is your ticket. If not, well fuck you too. But don't make an account without asking me first, since I can send you a request to join. Then if you join I get more money. HUZZAH!

And I got my Whispers CD back, so all is good again.

Oh, and what the Hell was that egg thing?

Comments

Popular Posts