The Drawing Board

It's that time again!


He's named Nightmare for a reason. This drawing took forever to do, and while it may look good small and from afar, up close the detail work is lacking.


I guess you could call this my Soul Calibur phase. This one of Ivy was much easier but took a shitload of black ink.


The sad thing here is that this is the best you're ever going to see of this picture, since it's placed in just the right spot in my room to be practically unphotographable. So, please just appreciate the fact that I drained two and a half pens to finish this.


Another crappy pic. This one is a work in progress of the Assassin from Diablo 2.


This is by far the girliest picture I've ever drawn. I mean, it's Bastila with a flower. In a blue and green field. I don't know where it came from, but I like it. Damnit.


Garbage vixen Shirley Manson. No, I didn't draw her, but she is fine. I think everyone can admit this.

Comments

Popular Posts