Absolute Freedom is on the Horizon

Before I start anything....note to self...don't press the back button...and save this entry to Word just in case...alrighty.

So what's this post about? Eh, numerous things. Here's a few links I've found (through ANRE) that you must see:

Heresy!

Finally! An AOL commericial that speaks the truth!

This game eats my soul...and when I say soul, I mean time.

About the game...it's a free MMORPG...or whatever the fuck it is. Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game or something. The download is free and playing it is free. FREE FREE FREE!

Anyways, I'd suggest trying it. Lots of strategy, planning, mechanics, etc. The game "restarts" a new round (or "bang") every two weeks or so (it varies from server to server) which means all the experts can't rape the newbies just because they've been playing for years and have all the top of the line shiet.

The game can be somewhat confusing at first...if you get into it and have questions (and trust me, you will...the help menu isn't that useful) ask me. I pretty much know everything there is to know about it (and more...)

So moving on (pun). I move in a week. Actually, as of now, I'll be living somewhere else with Brian Wong's brother. It's still kinda of surreal despite the fact that everyone else is slowly moving away...like...Brian Kim...damn I miss him. It's cruel that I'm the VERY VERY last person (of the 04 class) to leave Alameda for college (Davis starts September 30th). It means I have to say goodbye to everyone else and have nobody say goodbye to me (well, except you guys). It's sort of appropiate I suppose...I always felt I "belonged" more in your guys' class (even though I'm considered old for my class) since you guys are the main group I hang out with.

I am coming back alot though. Twice in October for Kevin's birthday (my brother) and for my birthday. Thanksgiving. Christmas. Here and there...maybe.

So yeah, if you guys feel like hanging out this week (hell, maybe I'll get my lazy ass out of bed and come to AHS) just gimme a ring. Lucio's mom has something planned for this Friday. Hopefully everyone can come for that.

What else? Guess that's it. Good luck with senior year gentlemen.

Comments

Popular Posts