NARRRRRRRRGH!

The time has come. As of me writing this, I've already performed one of my shows. I also hear that no one is coming to the one tonight at 7:30. Come on. I want you to see exactly why I haven't been hanging out with you guys for the past month. Please?

Anyhow, I have to inevitably get to my new girlfriend. I could go on as I normally do and ramble about her in a serious of broken, back and forth paragraphs, or I could do a quick pros and cons list. Of course, since I gave her the web address, she could read the list and hence be offended at such an emotionless way of appraising someone's...err...value. But to make omlettes you have to be cold-hearted and all business, right?

PROS
-She's hot. No really, she is. Her eyes are light green and just damn pretty. For most people, I look them in the forehead or the nose when I talk to them, but with her, I look her right in the eyes. See them and you'll know what I mean. She's always dying her hair, so I don't really know what color it is. It depends on the angle.
-She's affectionate. Hey, what can I say?
-She's funny and she laughs at my jokes. Well, that makes one.
-I get along with her sister. Hey, that may not seem like much, but the flip side could spell disaster. Or disister.
-She sings really well. I suppose that's more of a pro for musicals, but it bears mention.

Hey, seems like a winner, right? I think so. Of course, there are cons, and how could I call myself objective if I did not go over those first?

CONS
-Let's just get the Led out and hit the biggest con first. She's 14.
...Yes, you heard right. Of course, I personally don't have a problem with that. My dad is three years older than my mom, and my mom is three years older than my stepdad. Three's peeked it's head in the family before. The problem lies in how her parents will take it. Will they take it well? You guys certainly seemed to think it was funny. Yeah, go to Hell.
-Another biggie (according to sources of which I shall not name), one of her parents has a very important job at a prominant...business. I feel no need to elaborate here, as you can probably get what I'm trying to say already. Yeah. Damn.
-She goes to Encinal High. Damnit.

Actually, I can't think of any other cons. Except maybe that she doesn't elaborate on what her hobbies are. If that even counts.

Well, time will tell how things go I guess. Best case scenario, I get along with everyone in the family and we reach the next hurdle: seeing each other during the school year. Worst case scenario, the dad/mom/hitman informs me I have the right to remain beaten to hospitalization and we never speak again. Let's certainly hope it's the former.

That's all for now, except of course the mandatory "come to my damn show damnit!" rant that I can cut down to precisely that. Also, I feel compelled to show you this:

Come to my damn show damnit!

Comments

Popular Posts