More C-Rap

So either Emily's chat box has been removed, or I've been IP banned. eh, c'est la vie.

So I'm going to be in another musical. Let me just give you a few spaces to soak that last statement up.




....




I started the first day of the camp today. The musical? Grease. The cast? Ages 10-14. Is there a Hell? Yes. We had to do a bunch of stupid crap today, which I'm sure won't make too interesting of a read, but if you still read this blog then it shouldn't be any worse than normal. We got to play a game called Chocolate River, in which you stand on "marshmellow pad" stepping stones to go from one end of a room to another. In case you're wondering, there is no chocolate river, or marshmellow pads. Lame. We also had to dance to We Go Together, in which I was partnered with someone who I wouldn't Go Together with in a thousand years. Of course, she keeps flirting with me, maybe not realizing that I'm almost 18 and she's eleven years old. What the Hell is that anyway? Why is it that the only girls who are attracted to me are at oldest 12 and at youngest 7? That's fucking DISGUSTING. I have to audition tomorrow, and they said we could sing any song if we weren't familiar enough with Grease? Any song? Trapper Song? YES. Also, there's a girl whose name is French Fry.





French.





Fry.



But enough about that. I haven't had any time to work on Rebirth. I reread it though. How come you guys didn't tell me how much the beginning sucks ass? God, that dialogue wasn't even one iota believable. Goddamnit. Also, I've got to point out that I've been by Travis' house like four times and he hasn't been there. Damnit. Also, Lucio was supposed to call me back but never did. ARGH! I want to make some more Happy Pills. I want to do something besides work, rehearse, and hang out with Ana the uninterested Spaniardette. Why are my posts becoming more and more simplistic and less and less colorful? Because I'm living in fucking Limbo right now. No Dalder, no Bleacher Boys, no nothing. The Amends post was written at my stepdad's, at three in the morning if I recall correctly. I think the most clearly around that time. Don't know why.


Anyhow, if anyone has anything to do, now would be the time. Come on.

Comments

Popular Posts