Here I Am (Rock You Like A Hurricane)

My internet is up again.


YES!


So what else is new? Well, I have a foreign exchange student. Meh, she's okay. I don't know exactly where she stands on videogames, since when we play anything, she's stonefaced and silent. On the other hand, I got her to play some DDR and we played until we broke the pad.

No, I'm not kidding. I just threw it away about ten minutes ago.

Also, we go on field trips a lot with the other exchange students. It's okay, I guess. I met another host girl named Katy. she's pretty cool, but she's only been on one of the trips. Lame. Her younger brother also amazingly doesn't piss me off. There's a rarity. Also unfortunately, she goes to Encinal. Oh well.

So me and ToBeAnnounced01 have been playing a lot of Splinter Cell. That's my online designated partner, if you were wondering. From what I've gathered, he's a twentysomething chef on the east coast who likes to get high. In fact, he does better when he's high than not.

Sorry every update can't be extremely well worded and exciting. I'm just coming to terms with how much I hate summer.

Comments

Popular Posts