Happy Pill Planning

Well, college classes are over, Travis is back from Europe, and there's about a month left until school is again ready to claim us in it's large jaws (except of course for Brian, the College Man). Time to fill out that prescription and get some Happy Pills.

Last weekend wasn't too bad as far as concepts and ideas went, but filming was full of bad timing and bad planning. So, I've decided to take steps toward fixing this little problem. For starters, since I never use it these days anyway, I've taken the liberty of making my personal site a sort of planning schedule for Happy Pills. A full blown site may be possible later, but hell if I know anything about webpage design so blah.

What I'm thinking right now is that my site will essentially be used to give a status on Happy Pills. I'm the only one who can update, but everyone is free to post comments and leave their ideas. Unlike making massive well thought out entries, the business of managing Happy Pills shouldn't be too time-consuming, so I'll be updating and checking the site often. Also, I'll be contacting people and seeing who is available what days and posting a meeting time and place every Wednesday for the weekend.

Well, that's about it I suppose. For those of you who don't have it already, my site is here.

Until next time.

-Black Jack Kidd

Comments

Popular Posts