Groovin on High

MOTOWN IS AWESOME. To start with, if you don't own it, and I'm sure many of you probably don't, go out and buy a copy of What's Going On by Marvin Gaye. A truly incredible album. Just listening to it makes me want to smile at every person I see on the street and give a "What's happenin' brotha?" One of the greatest albums of all time in my opinion. Also check out Jackson 5 Greatest Hits. Good stuff.

Anyway, sorry about the lengthy intervals between updating. Towards the end of the school year, I was so busy that I even had to drop Tae Kwon Do and any free time I had to myself, I spent trying to recover for the next day. Also, my computer has been sick lately and I think is even dying slowly, so I've been using the internet sparingly (yesterday was the first day where Andrew came over and I didn't have something new on my computer to show him). So yeah, with the computer thing and my summer being almost as busy as a school year, I'll try to update as often as I can, but no promises.

As for Brian, I apologize Dante. You're right, I don't know him that well (can't even picture a face) and as a result, I kept forgetting to send him anything. Give me a reminder of something he's into and I'll include a cool picture (maybe poster size if I can manage) for him in a letter or package. Again, I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll make an honest effort to send him something. As for your extreme melodrama, I hope you're feeling better after a good rant.

Moving on, I'm...I'm dying...

TO START MAKING SOME HAPPY PILLS BITCH! Well, I like Travis' idea of collaborating ideas, but I'd still like to make some Happy Pills without too much planning. After all, Travis and I got the idea based on RANDOM on the spot ideas and thoughts we'd have walking home from school (Ah, good ol' Lincoln days). My best suggestion would be to ditch the idea of planning to go do Happy Pills. Maybe just carry on as per normal and keep the camera handy. The second someone thinks of or says something funny, DOOSH! (I like Andrew's sound effects), whip it out and start filming. Anyway, just a thought. Planned stuff is good, but I liked how Mike Myers (our crown jewel so far if I do say so myself) was just us taking the camera to Bayfarm and then I simply said, "Hey Brian, grab your Halloween masks."

So I think that's about it. Again, I'll try to visit and update more often, and Dante, give me an idea of what Dalder likes so I can send him something. Until next time...

NIPPON KYUJUUUU!!!!!!

Picture 5 of everyone's favorite guy singing that song and wearing the leaves. That's hot.

-Black Jack Kidd

Comments

Popular Posts