Somehow, publishing this the first time didn't work...

Hello hello there. It's getting closer to election time and blah blah blah. I have a couple of sites for you to gander at and since I dont know how to do that thing where you click on the word and it directs you to the site, you will have to copy paste them. Now, I know many of us don't really like Kerry, or do they, I don't know. The point is, is that Kerry is not Bush, and that is good, for having to vote between two identical George W. Bush's would be nightmarish in all sense of the word. Since that is not the case we should take advantage of the situation and vote for the one that is NOT Bush since we so freely have that option. I don't think the mojority of people PREFER Kerry as president, but we should get over it and try to do what we can to vote Bush out of office as Kerry is our only winning chance at this point. With this I bring you to my first website...
JKIADBBIVFHA

This next link pissed me off so much I wasn't able to smile for more than 6 hours after I wathced it. So please, take an extra four seconds and copy paste this site also. Think of all this copy pasting as a way to flex your juicy, computer savy muscles.
Bush Joke (just click on the picture of Bush's douchy face)

Oh, the politics. I have no clever quip to finish off this article so I will suggest to you to visit somethingawful.com to fulfill that need for humor that so hungrily growls inside your squishy, orange, throbing, gland in your brain that is responsible for things like laughter.
Have a nice day folks, and we need to film this week. Or I would at least like to.

Oh yeah! Go here too! (Lucio, good luck making one that looks like you, that is if you have not played this game already.)
-Mad Davey Flint

Comments

Popular Posts