New Story

Okay, I'm going to lay down the parameters for the next story. Remember that anyone can tackle this, and more than one story is permitted. To keep things from getting crazy, I ask that after writing a story (if you choose to) that you do not put another story idea up. Why? Because if someone else also writes a story and comes up with a new idea, the whole system will branch in separate directions and inevitably come back together in ruin. In order to stop that, the plan will be this instead:
1. I will post the new topic IN THIS POST.
2. Everyone who plans to write a story MUST COMMENT saying "I will, bitches"
3. Everyone writes their story and posts.
4. Everyone who wrote a story will then come together and come up with a new topic. TOGETHER.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 unto infinity.

Got it? If you don't, read it again or ask me for an explanation. I want this to be clear so that no one fucks up the system. Shit happens.

Okay, the new story is this:
You can write whatever and however much you want. The only parameter is that it has to be about a date. That's date in any sense of the word. It could be about the date the world was destroyed, it could be about a date with that hot chick that's actually a dude, whatever. Just remember, it has to be about a date, and the word date has to be used at least ONCE. Okay, hit the books.

PS: I know that Brian said he was going to post a story he already wrote. That's fine, but remember Brian to follow the directions above and not post a new idea, since I just did. Just post the story independent of the rules like I did.

Comments

Popular Posts