MUST KILL

So I read the most recent article on Something Awful about pedophiles. Sick to my stomach. Am I the only one here who is sickened enough by these people to actually want to kill them? I being dead serious here, if given the chance, I would take out one of these "it's not rape, it's boylove" fucks in a heartbeat. I'll post some of the more horrifying articles tonight. Please, spare yourself the full thing and wait for my update, as you will likely want to vomit if you take the full shabangabang at once. It's like moral rape.
Yeah, she's ignorant because she's 'unfairly prejudiced' against her rapist of a son.
Jesus H. Christ. If you're attracted to EITHER scenario, then kill yourself now. I'm dead serious.
The idea is that your imagination doesn't entail destroying a child. And how dare you wipe your pedo on Transformers.
STOP IT YOU SICK FUCK. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.
Am I really so old that I've seen the end of the era where people looked at kids without wanting to touch them?
He was too busy using his right, so he finished this post with his left hand.
Flame NOW!
Maybe you should have reconsidered being a fucked up psycho before you told your parents. I have to give props to the mom here.
Were you under the misconception that there was a God? False!
Tired of being called a bastard? Maybe not being one anymore would be a good first step to getting out of that rut, buddy.
Catholic Priest: The Damnation

Oh my GOD! These people want to email the FBI because SA is being "personally offensive"?!??!?

When even old people hit the nail on the head, it's time to just pack your bags and die...err, admit defeat.
If I could sell my soul to stop these people, I'd be on the highway to Hell as we speak.
My anger train hasn't run out of gas yet! Fuck you, AEther!
Oh great, the've dragged Ford into this. Don't use the dead to justify your insanity!
No, that's not molestation. It's candy.
I take it back, there is a God. You got smote, bitch!
What you are doing is not out of love, you sick fuck. That's like burning down a house and saying you're liberating it.

Now, I consider myself an open person. Morals for the most part are purely subjective anyhow: what might seem like baby-killing and shirking responsibility to one may seem like the only way out of poverty and the last saving grace to another. But this is one of the very few things where morality is not subjective. Destroying the life of a child in such a sick way is not debatably mild. It is the worst of the worst, worse than murder. Why? Because murder at least puts the kid out of misery, while a victim of a pedophile has to live with it for the rest of his/her life. How can you justify ruining someone's WHOLE LIFE? These people make pleas of "we're boylovers, we aren't normal but we aren't bad" crap. You do this to someone, you forfeit your humanity. Bottom line. Humans don't commit inhuman acts, that's why they're called inhuman. But I'm sure you're sick of my rhetoric here. What may seem obvious to you and me isn't obvious to everyone. If we allow shit like this to keep going on, it will only get worse. How can you stop it? Well, short of killing the offender I can't answer that question. But these people need to pay dearly for what they're doing to society.

Comments

Popular Posts