SCHWAH!

...

So what did everyone do for Spring Break? Eh fuck you, I don't actually care. This post is about me. So I saw Hellboy. Good movie. Very well done. The trailers don't really do it justice. I went to Alcatraz. Whopee. I went to see Kill Bill 2 and ended up getting a job at La Val's. Yeah, figure that one out. So, money. Now that I have a job, I can hang out at the school again (assuming my stepfather is NOT a hypocrite). Uhh...anything else? I got Kill Bill Volume One on DVD. I beat Soul Calibur 2 in one 8 hour gaming session and two 30 minute ones. No life. I didn't work on Rebirth, though I want to. Ehhhhhh......not much else to report. Looks like I'm getting another foreign exchange student this summer. Hopefully this time he/she won't be as lame as the last one (no offense to Javier, but we had none of the same interests). Anything I'm leaving out? No one called me all break, so I did nothing. Yeah, fuck you guys. I feel so tired. I'm weary of life. I just want something new to happen, to end the autonomy. Every day is just like the last. I feel like I'm walking through some kind of tunnel, you know? It's just such an emotionless existence right now. I feel like...well, I'm really not too sure. I dunno what the Hell is up. Whatever.

Oh, Halo fun. Dalder did this one on accident.

Comments

Popular Posts