The Scarlet Letter of Deportation (Oops, Pow, Surprise! Ohhhhhhh!)

"April 21, 2004

To: Bryan (Thaxton), Eric (Aldrich), and David (Stone)

Subject: Brian Henry Dalder (Yes, this is acutally the heading)

Brian is now living in Virginia. His new address is:

Brian H. Dalder
Discovery School of Virginia
P.O. Box 1160
Dillwyn, VA 23936


You ma send him letters, but do not send any packages. Also, he will not have online access for a considerable period (of time). If you want to communicate with him, you will have to use "snail" mail. He will not be allowed any phone calls. I expect that he will be lonely in the beginning (she has no idea). Therefore, I would encourage you to send him letters.

Brian will probably be at this place until approximately February of 2005 (he turns 18 then, and we know the first thing he's going to unenroll himself from on the 15th).

Brian may have borrowed items from you. Bryan, he did tell me that those Cowboy Bebop DVDs belong to you. Stop by here at 6 PM any weekday to reclaim them. David, I think he told me that the volleyball that he had is yours. Refer to my advice to Bryan if you would like it back. There may be other borrowed items that I don't know about. If so, let me know what they are and I will attempt to find them. (In case you are a retard, this means she's basically giving his stuff away as long as you can describe it). I cannot offer any guarantees here, however.

Please understand that our decision to send Brian away was taken after considerable thought and discussion between us.

Mr. and Mrs. Dalder"

You know the drill. His parents think he may be sad, but in reality he's really angry and lonely. I got a letter from him yesterday and it is really long, so suffice to say he is hurt and depressed. Now I know you may not know who he is, faithful reader (yes, I'm addressing everyone who reads this site), but I encourage you to write to him. My stepfather went on a little journey called West Pac when he was in the miitary, and much like this his only form is communication. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR HIM IS. He works from 6 in the morning to 9 at night, people. Have a heart and write him something, anything. Hell, I'll even start you off:

"Hello, I am (insert username or real name here), a reader of Inferno Cafe. Dante has recently made me aware of your current plight, and although I may not know you personally/very well (depends on the individual here), I sincerely sympathize and wish you the best. (Continue here with anything else you may want to say).

This may not be what Brian actually looks like, but it was the best/funniest Google match I could find. Look at that face. Could you say no to a face like that? I would certainly hope not.

Please, do this for me people. If not, do it for Dalder, or if you get off on sending letters, yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts