Quizzle Time...AGAIN

I stole this one from Emily.
The idea is obviously to X the boxes that apply, and not _ ones that aren't true.
[x] I NEVER HAVE BEEN DRUNK (my dad drinks enough)
[x] I NEVER HAVE SMOKED POT (same as above...)
[_] I NEVER HAVE KISSED A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (moms don't count...do they?)
[x] I NEVER HAVE KISSED A MEMBER OF THE SAME SEX (nope, I'm not down with the Pen 15, if you know what I mean.)
[x] I NEVER CRASHED A FRIEND'S CAR (don't drive)
[x] I NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN (though if I did, it would be awesome)
[_] I NEVER RODE IN A TAXI (haven't we all?)
[x] I NEVER HAD ANAL SEX (and hopefully, taker won't ever be on my sexual resume)
[_] I NEVER HAVE BEEN IN LOVE (unfortunately. Foolishness.)
[x] I NEVER HAVE HAD SEX IN PUBLIC (yet...)
[_] I NEVER HAVE BEEN DUMPED (one time. I think we all know it, too)
[x] I NEVER SHOPLIFTED (I am no criminah!)
[x] I NEVER HAVE BEEN FIRED (not yet. Let's keep it that way.)
[_] I NEVER BEEN IN A FIST FIGHT (I fight with my bros all the time. In good fun, of course)
[x] I NEVER HAD A THREESOME (...and I don't think I ever will)
[x] I NEVER SNUCK OUT OF MY PARENT'S HOUSE (I am clamped into my bed. It's a long story XD)
[x] I NEVER BEEN TIED UP (SEXUALLY) (...and I HOPE I never will)
[x] I NEVER BEEN CAUGHT MASTURBATING (and I never will)
[_] I NEVER PISSED ON MYSELF (all babies do)
[x] I NEVER BEEN ARRESTED (....yet)
[x] I NEVER MADE OUT WITH A STRANGER (nope, but Seal vouches for it, so it must be good)
[x] I NEVER STOLE SOMETHING FROM MY JOB (what would I steal?!?)
[x] I NEVER CELEBRATED NEW YEARS IN TIME SQUARE (never been)
[x] I NEVER WENT ON A BLIND DATE (I hear these aren't even worth the trouble)
[_] I NEVER LIED TO A FRIEND (I'm a dirty no goodnik)
[x] I NEVER HAD A CRUSH ON A TEACHER (though Ms. B almost makes the grade there)
[x] I NEVER CELEBRATED MARDI-GRAS IN NEW ORLEANS (nope. But I hear it's a bare affair.)
[_] I NEVER BEEN TO EUROPE (Europe is for wankers)
[x] I NEVER SKIPPED SCHOOL (I'm a good boy...)
[x] I NEVER SLEPT WITH A CO-WORKER (all my female coworkers are uberdepressed freaks)
[x] I NEVER HAVE BEEN FISTED AND/OR HAVE NEVER FISTED ANYONE (NO.)
[x] I NEVER HAVE THROWN UP IN A BAR (never had the oppurtunity)
[x] I NEVER HAVE PURPOSELY SET A PART OF MYSELF ON FIRE (but my bro has. Idiot.)
[_] I NEVER HAVE EATEN SUSHI (of course I have)
[x] I NEVER HAVE BEEN SNOWBOARDING (whoopdee doo)
[_] I NEVER HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH MYSELF (I'm not self hating, no)
[x] I NEVER HAVE BEEN IN A COMMITTED/SERIOUS/LOVING RELATIONSHIP. (debateble. I thought it was serious.)

Oxie! Help me! When I a href things, it links it to www.blogspot.<.whatever link I put>.com. WTF?!?

Cristal: DANTE... when you put in a href link... try and remember to put in the http://. :D It's a must. That's why it links to Inferno and whatever other site you are trying to link.

Dante: Ohhhhhhhhh

Comments

Popular Posts