Pure Terror

Finally, something worth posting about! My friends, I predict that within a year the computer gaming industry will take my very soul, literally. As you probably already know, I play Half Life: Counterstrike like a crack fiend hungering for...crack. In this case its digital crack. Anyways, you probably also know how much I anticipate the up and coming game of all games (yes...that's right...Half Life 2). But alas, that's all old news, right? Well, until this.

Yeah...that's right. Even those annoying flaming skulls are back, ready to head-butt you in the face with a sweet dose of MURDER. Two horrifyingly realistic games guaranteed to make you scream like a nancy-boy. Both supposedly come out this year...supposedly. One can never tell when PERFECTION is being created.

Apparantly Id (company who makes Doom) had some setbacks after seeing the previews to Half-Life 2. In short, they couldn't compete without making Doom better. So, basically, two incredible games are coming out. Both are spectaculer in graphics, environment, gameplay, plot, mechanics, and most importantly, horror. I found myself getting creeped out playing the original Half-Life...to think what these two games will bring. Ironically, both seem to have the same basic plot formula: humanity has become too advanced for its own good, unleashing a horde of godless creatures. Pure awesomeness.

So basically, this begs the question: What is life?

Hell if I know, I won't have one.

FYI: I got all the HL2 previews, including new ones, which are much more awesome than the links I gave you and much MUCH better quality. And I KNOW you want to see them. At least I do...again. *droole*


Comments

Popular Posts