Item!

So I saw Kill Bill 2. I'm not going give anything away, but it is almost nothing like the first. This one is all about substance over style, thought the fighting scenes are still awesome. And for the record, Dave Carradine talks JUST LIKE Mr. Quinonez. Not voice sound, but cadence. The soundtrack was a lot better this time around too.

Also, I saw the Strokes on Mad TV the other day. I can say without a doubt that they are one of the WORST bands I have ever had the misfortune of hearing. All the music sounded the same, and the singer just droned unintelligibly. Also, the only people in the crowd who cheered were really REALLY high fat chicks. No offense to people overweight, but you should have put these things down before the lead singer invited them to dance on stage. They just kind of spun around in circles, lazily shaking their hands around with no rhythm while rolling their eyes back and trying unsuccessfully to sing along. It was like watching the gates of Hell shudder open.

Finally, I got Dalder's new address, which I will post when I get home. Although this just pretty much applies to Andrew only, I encourage you to send him a letter, since they sent him to a wilderness camp with angry counsellors. Even if you don't know who it is, I'd appreciate it if you sent something anyway. No items, please.

That's all for now.

Comments

Popular Posts