Hello Hello there!


Im back after my Spring Break, with another one of my useless posts. I still feel like I want to though, so I will. I went to LA for Spring Break to see my family, it was a decision between seeing my family or going with Matt to his cabin with Lucio and Andrew. Something inside was telling me to go to LA so I listened. I turned out to be a good idea and I had fun. The most important thing that happened was the talk me and my dad had with my cousin Jason. IM basically going to learn his trade after school. Ivy told a few people about it. It turnkey out he has been working on the apprentice, you know, that REALLY popular, yet absurd, reality series about Donal Trump. The funny thing is he almost turned it down, I mean the concept of the show odes sound stupid if someone trys to pitch it to you. It aslo turned out he DID turn down one of those bachelor/Bachlorette shows last season. That sounded too stupid to him, well now he knows. For those who do not know, Jason edits television shows, like I did for my movie. He specializes in post-production. So we had a pretty important talk, and I am going to taught the work from him, while working with his "friends" on the job. Im a little intimidated by the hours ill have to be working though. So sadly, I probably wont be going to college :(. I planned on going, but Im just going to go to this editing school for a two useless months. Jason says Ill learn 95% from him and about 5% from the school, but apparently the degree holds a lot of weight. Ill explain more later if anyone wants to, just discussing my future plans. I could always go on about how amazing my little cousin Jordan was. She had her second birthday, and she is the brightest little girl. I made 20 bucks filming 40 minutes of her birthday party. Yea! They had their party at this little kids play room that was rented for a couple of hours, it was the coolest. Remember, we had Chukee Cheeses (shitty), she has this place. This place was one very large room with painted scenery on three of the four walls, like a jungle, outer space, icebergs. The room was filled with cool shit. It had those little people sized hamster tubes about 12 feet in the air for the kids to crawl around in, carpeting(!), a large soft pit, one of those jumper inflated thingies, a big plastic tree, mini rock wall, a big wooden play house (really big), lots of balls, and big wheel type things. Very cool. The room was very clean and large and no one could go into the play area with their shoes on. Didn't mean to ramble but I wish we had something around like that instead of stank ass chucky cheezes. Tony is trying to find me this editing program Jason recommends for me to learn how to use called AVID. He said it's the poor mans version of what he uses, yet its about 80% the same of what he uses. Its still costs around a couple grand and Tony is trying to find it for me, some how he got a copy. Im praying he finds it. I got Mario and Luigi Super Star saga for game boy SP and it the SHITS! That game was all I thought it would be and more. You get to control and level up Luigi for gods sake. I know that sounds like no big deal but it's awesome. It like the old mario RPG but different concept. A lot of it revolves around exploring and using brother powers to get around. For example, once you get the hammers for the two you can use them to explore. When Luigi hits Mario, Mario gets squashed and can run around under things for micro-anventures. Also it lets him detect hidden things in the ground like a dog. This is where Luigi comes in. If Mario finds something, he can hit Luigi with his Hammer and put Luigi in the ground, thus letting Luigi tunnel around like a mole, with his hat above the ground, and pull things out of the ground. Its a bunch of stuff like that. It takes place in the bean bean kingdom, instead of the Mushroom Kingdom. They happen to be neighbors. The Bean Bean Kindom is like the mushroom Kindom, except bean related, instead of having little mushroom people run around, you have little green, pea-like looking people. Its very cool. There are lots of Nintendo-esque inside jokes and is a great Mario RPG sequel. I LOVE being able to be Luigi, he's so cool. They work asa great team. Especially the the team attacks that use up the Brother points (like MP) and you do a super kool bombastic attackstick. Luigi gets no respect from anyone. Plus, you can literally avoid every attack delt by the enemy if timed right. Anyways....


So I learned how to turn our movie into a movie file and burned it onto CD. I left it with my Aunt Judy. For the love god can someone get me some freakin music so I can just finish this movie! I want to edit it some more but I cant because there is nothing more for me to do except add the horror music, and if things can go my way, some choice sound effects. I want to get on to the next one! Im not going to change the music I did add on to the end because everybody likes it. The music starts when Brian gets into his car and continues until the end. Its a couple different songs though. Thanks for letting me rant again. - Mad Davy Flint

Comments

Popular Posts