Forum Fun

I've decided to fashion this post a little off of the Weekend Web section of Something Awful. Except with my forums of course. So without further ado, I present idiocy x2 Extreme Limited Edition!

Habbo Forum
Now, HF has had some interesting threads. Some of the people there, like Ed B., are intelligent thinkers that express their opinion in an efficient and well-thought out way. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, as you will see below. Please note that I am Dante, the one with the badass avatar I made with Paint. Yes.
The KKK isn't racist anymore?
Comparing yourself to Hitler isn't funny on any level, but I'M the one who gets bad reps for being offended!
The new Simpsons is apparently WAY funnier than Family Guy
Fellate the person above you
Eye Jewelry: good idea?
Aboukalf reveals that sweatshops and slave labor are nothing but liberal lies!
Apparently, the real meaning of life is a lot less romantic than I thought it was. Oh, and gays should be destroyed.

Jazz Messengers
Actually, these guys almost never say stupid things. My username here is PimpinHomeyBush.
Women: do equal rights apply to the bad things too?
Actually, this is more smashing on the article than the forumers.
If you compare an anime to a single element of another multi-themed one, ignoring all the other details, they are like related, right?
Pity for the Commies

Rulers of the Sky Bombing Run Instagib Unreal Tournament 2003 Clan
Yes, that is the official name. Yes, for some reason I'm a member. What can I say, the game is fun. Oh, my screen name here is [ROTS]TheCleric. Because Equilibrium rocked the kezzbah. Oh, and I have the most awesome av ever. Yeah, Seal.
They talk like this all the FUCKING TIME
We need a topic. No, I don't want to talk about that.
And I'm now officially [ROTS]Muttley!
Yes, that's right, I'm now officially older than the fucking admin.
Yes, this cock actually fellates himself like this in every post. Every post.
Yeah, because he cared.
My tweacha dint wike my vwideo!
Take your pick, they are all stupid.
I don't know if you can see this one since it's members only, but if you can, let me assure you that every single person in this thread is DEAD SERIOUS.
EDIT: The last link won't work, so I'm gonna have to show you manually.

Hell: Yo, i think it would be AWESOME if we made up a song for the website that is coming to us ( COMING VERY VERY VERRYY SLOW since it was not even started yet lol). The song would be like about UT 203 and stuff like that. Well i hope at least 1 person has a good idea lol. First we need the words, the music will come later. Lol we would be the only clan with such a kool thing. I was working on one song, it was TOTALY fucked up so i threw it in the garbage.

Me:You would have to pull off a miracle to make a rap that would accomplish anything other than making us look stupid. And gay.

Thorn: Cleric wrote:"You would have to pull off a miracle to make a rap that would accomplish anything other than making us look stupid. And gay."
Let's at least give it a try.

--------------------------------------
HELL FLIES BY
THEN YOU DIE
EXDRAGON POSTS
THAT HE IS HIGH
TARQUINIUS SAYS
'OH MY'
THECLERIC TWISTS
AND 'SIGHS'
SNIDER FALLS
AND CRIES
THORN FLIPS
AND ^$#$!!!
BLADE DUNKS
AND THEN ITS A TIE
0101001 SHOOTS
WITH HIS EYE
STYGIAN SAYS 'HI'
THEN ENTERS DOERDYE
STRYKER SAYS
'BYE BYE'
ONE-DER STOPS
AND ASKS WHY
ARCHANGEL DUCKS
AND SAYS 'THATS WHY!'
NUCMAN FLIES BY
AND WE ALL DIE
WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE RULERS OF THE SKY!
(Note: It will be like this the whole time. Read at your own risk.)

Me: That was awful.

Hell: ROFl that is FUNNY ! lol pretty good but i mean something realy serious lol ! imma show u an example of Counter Strike rap ;).
http://blakerugh.com/csrap.mp3 here this is pretty kool song about Counter Strike. Btw never mind the music, and begining, it blows lol. and they even have the sounds of weapons that r used in Counter Strike game. if the music does not work, right click on the link and press SAVE TARGET AS... P.S. Thron u need help with that sig?rofl

Hell: Quote:"You would have to pull off a miracle to make a rap that would accomplish anything other than making us look stupid. And gay."
yes, i know what u mean. but we need to give it a try dude. mebeb we will make up something good.

Blade:good idea hell we should it would be very origanal and cool

Hell:lol thanks. i was thinking about making one like that for myself, for my web, but i think it's a waste of time only for one person lol.

Me:I suppose if given enough time and slack I could come up with something that was at least only mildly retarded. Remember that songs centering around being badass are usually lame. (Please realize I was just trying to get them to stop. In vain.)

Tarqunius:MC Tarq will give it a shot. Word to yo mutha.

Archangel:k question is..who will rap it once we get lyrics and wut will the beat be, and does it have to be rap..i think we take a vote, rap, rock, country ect. then another on make one up or we all try to find a song that suits us...

Hell:COUNTRY? r u crazy?? And as for rock, it's MUCH harder than rap! I dunno who will rap, mebbe imma ask my bitch EMINEM to do it lol j/k.

One-Der:I Can Put Some Lyrics Togeva Since I Rap Anyway
UT Comes To A Halt..Stifled Cuz Rots Came With Tha Shock-Rifle//
Rockets Cover Ya Face, Blow Ya Sockets Over The Place//
Attackin Ya Base, In bombing Run, We Close It With 7's //
Bring Ya Close To The Heavens, When We Roast You With Weapons!//
Hahhahahhh!! Ehh..I Could Do More But JUst Wanna See Watcha GuysThink..

Tarq:I like it One. Best start I've seen here yet.

Thorn:Yeah man! You're a good rapper!

Me:WE ARE NOT AMUSED.

Nucman:I had a rap background goin in my head as I was reading .... they both sounded pretty good!

One-Der:Well Thank You!! SYKE!
jk.. Im At My Bro's House Now And He Has This 56K Modem..So Thats Why You Prob. Havent Seen Me The Past Few Days Alot..Grr, I Go Home Monday..Ill Play Lots Then..!! Glad That Yall Like It..I Could Rap It, But It Would Suk Becuz My Quality is Shit..But Hmm I Hope Someone In Our Clan Can Do It !!

Archangel:its a rock song..closest thing i got for our clan..by Drowning Pool

STEP UP
Broken - You been livin' on the edge of a broken dream
Nothin' - Yeah that's the only thing you'll ever take away from me
I'm never gunna stop I'm never gunna drop
Ain't no different than it was before
So take some good advice
You better stop and think twice
Before you take your first step out that door
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
You had your chance to walk away
And live to see another day
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
Sufferin' - yeah that's the only thing here that's left for you
Nothin' - yeah that's the only thing you're ever gunna fuckin' do
I'm never gunna stop I'm never gunna drop
Ain't no different than it was before
So take some good advice
You better stop and think twice
Before you take your first step out that door
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
You had your chance to walk away
And live to see another day
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
And now you've crossed that line
You must be out your mind
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
You had your chance to walk away
And live to see another day
If you wanna step up
You're gunna get knocked down
(Note: Kill me now.)

Hell:OMG i am the worst rapper ever , and PROUD OF IT ! lol mebbe i will be in the world records book lol.


Yo We Are Rulers Of the Skyyyy
Don't FUck With Us Or You WIll Diiiee

Yeah We Will Fly
But Promise Us That You Woun't Cry

We Use Tranny To Teleport
[ROTS]Hell uses it to dodge [ROTS]Blades aimbot ( ;) j/k LMFAO)

HELL:
Yo lemme break it down to u
I am the undefeated C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N. and imma own u!
[ROTS] clan's beyond the best
Talk shit bout us and we will rip apart ur chest
My skill will never stop to raise
Cause i'll du wutever it takes win [ROTS] #1 place
Even if i gotta destroy Gen Mo' Kai, Homo Sapien, Artificial Lifeform, Human and Nightmare Race
Wana scrim us?
Show some respect
If you underestimate us u'll overreact
after One of us breaks ur neck
008, Screen, and I do all the work
While nucman camps and Blade is setting up his cheap aimbot ( lol dude just fucking with ya)
[ROTS]008 makes a pass
[ROTS]Screen Comes right behind u and telefrags ur ass
[ROTS]Hell catchs the pass
He dunks it in ur face
and wins this race!
Good Game
"You've Won The Match!" I luv that sound
But Your Stats Have hit the ground
Better luck next round!
Near the ball and behind ur back is where i'll be found!

Me:Goddamnit, these are all bad. As Del Tha Funky Homosapien (a real rap artist, not like that gangster shit you guys listen to) sad, "Rap ain't about bustin' caps and fuckin' bitches. It's about fluency with rhyming ingenuity."

Tarq:UT is about bustin caps in fuckers asses. Thus the song should follow suit, genius.

Me:Yes, because we look SO badass fellating ourselves, right?

Tarq:If only I could be that talented. I'd be a real happy dude.

Me:I'm only saying that if you are going to make something, have a little class. Sure, the 12 year olds here might shit themselves at the thought of being able to chant "ROTS will fuck your mom LOLZ", but that doesn't mean that that is what she would do.

Tarq:How did my Momma get into this post?

Yea. I know. Just...ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts