End

So I've made a decision. You may not like it, but it's not yours to make. I'm going to the other side. So much shit has been happening to me; Rebecca, Danielle, Matt, Island High... I just can't deal with it all anymore. I know it's dishonorable for a pirate to do this, so think of it more as seppuku. I just feel so dead now, you know? I'd rather just not live than go through this constantly. Even if there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I don't even want to bother. What's the point? You live, then you die. Nothing matters. Nothing lasts. I can't think of a better solution than to quit while I'm ahead. When you find out something isn't working, you stop, don't you? So this is it. You're better off without me anyway. All I cause is complications; I'm just a weight dragging everyone around me down. I can barely keep friends (nevermind girlfriends), and my parents hate me. Did I mention my stepdad choked me? Yeah, and my mom doesn't even speak to me anymore. She's been waiting for me to come to this point for a while. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction, but it's not about her now. I just can't....do this..Don't bother trying to talk me out of it, I've already made up my mind. I'm so sorry for any kind of pain I've ever inflicted on any of you. It was not intentional. Goodbye.












But before I go...............




























April Fools.

Comments

Popular Posts