But In All Seriousness

Sorry about that last post. It was a little tasteless (especially after Lucio's heartfelt splurge). But I'm going to take some executive action here and remove Matt from the writing staff. This is not to silence him, nor is it out of spite, but because he has said many times that he wants to stop writing. The only thing he needs to do to get his writing powers back is ask, but I don't know if he'll do that.

Anyhow, I've been reading The Art of War by Sun-tzu. GENIUS. Sorry if I didn't get it to you the other day Lucio, but it turned out to be longer than expected. Anyhow, I recommend it to anyone interested in a good read.

I was going to talk about something, but I've forgotten. I don't want to go on the usual 'Island sucks' rant, because it's tired. Uh, I beat Tenchu on Xbox. Easy. I'm...single again (lehdez)? There just really isn't anything new going on right now, which is almost as bad as not posting anything. I got into an arguement with some douchebag who thought sweat shops were (and I shit you not) a "liberal lie". Please. I'm so sick of people having no opinion of their own, and using their parents' often misguided political ideas in its place. Think for yourself, man! Anyway, I guess, I'll update more later.
Yes

Comments

Popular Posts