Blast, The Nigerian Billionaires Have Finally Caught Up With Me

FIRST MERIT BANK
LONDON.
E mail-: wolfgangfr2004@katamail.com

Dear Sir;
PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am MR. Franz Frostl, and I am contacting you on
business transfer of a huge sum of money from a
deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well
at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
I am the account officer to Mr Selah Adams (deceased) one of our foreign customers. While he banked with us, I oversaw his accounts and other official/financial obligations as my office demanded being his accounts officer.Unfortunately, he died along with his entire family in the plane crash of 31 October, 1999 on board the Egyptian Airline 990 alonside other passengers.
Please consult the Cable News Network(CNN) website
below for verification.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

While he was alive, none of his family members was
ever known to me other than his immediate nuclear
family.Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or
relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the
next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines.

Having made a very frnatic and exhaustive search for
any family member that would lay claim to this fund, I decided to take my chance with you.I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased as I have all documentations including his certified Death Certificate that will facilitate you stand as next of kin to him as he had a closing balanced of 5,500,000.00lbs(pounds sterling) here in our bank in London. I also have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any member of deceased family to become beneficiary of this fund.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by
furnishing me with the following;
1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers

These requirements will enable me make some internal
re-adjustments and file your name in form A2ag and
other vital forms as next of kin which before now was left blank by the deceased upon opening of the account six years ago. Upon your reply, I will advice the way forward. I must assure you that if you are serious and follow my lead religiously, then this funds will be released to you within a seven-working-day period.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take
undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail.

Please reply via my personal private box-: wfroestl2000@katamail.com

Regards,
Mr.Franz Frostl

This is obviously a variation on the "Ukeumbe Rich from Nigeria left his money to no one, and if you help me get it by telling me how to access your bank account, we can be rich!" scheme. Now that I actually have a bank account, I can see the downsides already. Bleh.

Comments

Popular Posts