Wow #2

I can't help but be completely and utterly dumbfounded. Dante you jump right into relationships don't you(this is my opinion, I'm not trying to insult or put you down I'm just talking because I have nothing better to do at 9:00 on a Saturday, if anything this is the honest "fuck you" you wanted instead of the fake "you rock"), now understand, I'm sure I'm saying all this because of a complete lack of information but here goes. You're professing love already? That's a bit much don't you think, didn't you guys like just get together, if you move at that pace through all your relationships your gonna get let down a lot, I mean that's moving pretty damn fast (but then again when I'm in a relationship I don't move at all, haha I made a funny). You'll probably end up scaring some away with stuff like that unless they're the same (I have no idea if Danielle's the same, but I can't see her being that way, I don't know why but that's just what I see). You can't let something, relationships or anything, grip you like this, she's the only thing that can make you smile? The whole game thing was healthier because games can't make you cry or ruin you emotionally. You're a pretty emotional person aren't you? I don't even think Andrew's this bad (I don't even think he was like that at the beginning of their relationship, and if he did feel like that I was completely oblivious to it). The point is your freaking out...again. Oh, and a word of advice for the future, never go shopping with a girl, especially when her friends are with her, that's the stupidest thing you could ever do, I would never do that, EVER!! My mom has trouble dragging my to the mall for back to school shopping, if I had it my way I'd have the same clothes until there was nothing left of them, and then go to the store, but anyway. You need to quite getting so sprung off these girls, honestly I don't see what's so great about them, maybe I'm missing something, some huge piece to the puzzle of love (a piece I will probably never find). But all this stuff going on between you and D, and the same thing when Andrew and Meg started dating, it's all so alien and weird, I really honest to God do not understand it at all. You guys are making a big deal out of something that to me seems like an easy fix, (but this is me talking, I am slightly aware of my emotional disorder...I have no emotions), well I don't think I made my point, right now I cant even remember what point I was trying to make. But still you should calm down, D may be your first but she's not gonna be your last, this is the time to experiment and figure out what works and what doesn't, not act like your married or want to propose or anything. Hmmm, I guess I'm done, LOL you got Remy, that's hilarious, especially since everyone said I was Remy.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts