Whine Whine Whine

Boo hoo, so I'm considering making an outside person a writer. Has that individual even met any of the three criteria yet? No. I'd figure you would want Fellow Pirate around so you could keep clashing horns, Matt. And Travis, when you don't have any involvement with a site, why do you think you still get to making decisions that will change things? Like I said, you banished yourself; start writing again, and you can start deciding the fate of the universe once more.

So anyhow, I saw the most hilarious Mad TV skit about Bill O'Reilly debating himself. I really wish someone could find the text for the skit. Basically it was Bill O'Reilly talking about himself. It was hilarious.

"I have held every job, lived in every city, and seen everything. Not only am I always right, I was right before you. I can travel through time, I can travel through space. I know every fact, figure, stat, and bit of info on everything at everytime. Today, I will be debating with Bill O'Reilly. Bill, you're God." "No Bill, you're God."

GENIUS!

Comments

Popular Posts