A warriors farewell

I read lucios post and it was good so I suppose its at least worth responding to. I'm gonna be honest right now, I'm through being a pirate (if that's even what you call it). Were not doing anything, were just a group of friends but there's nothing piratey about us, we cant even pull a stupid prank without confessing, wtf kinda shit is that. You guys aren't pirates, you've even admitted it so I'm through pretending, I never liked pretending games very much. I'm only saying this to confirm the fact that I have jumped ship, its like I boarded you ship thinking you were pirates and later found out that you were all marines who cant stand doing anything wrong without confessing or feeling guilty, you guys cant even hate a person, there isn't a single piratey bone in any of you body's so I'm though with the pirate thing. On a lighter note, at this very moment (as I am writing this blog) I looked up and say a mosquito eater, the thing Travis fears the most (or was it aliens?), and jest pictured him freaking out with some crazy one piece face (the manga Incas anyone's confused). I'm also through with this site and fellow pirate, I just don't care anymore, especially since on this site Dante is seen as the Capitan (or at least that's what it looks like) and I don't agree with that. Looks like I'm nothing more than a lone wolf now but I think that's better than being with a bunch of fake pirates, LOL at least I can make my own decision and not worry about a Capitan or anything. So good bye.

Comments

Popular Posts