This is begging to become interesting

What do you mean "little bitches" doesn't make any sense? It makes perfect sense, we don't do anything that crosses the line and when we do we have to apologize for it (side not I went with Doug as backup because as I said in previous comment I wont let a friend go off and do that shit on his own, those security shit heads and be real dicks some times and Doug would have just taken it without a word of protest). The best way to describe this group as said by Dante is a "brotherhood", just a group of friends that's it, were not pirates and we sound like douches calling ourselves pirates when there's nothing piratey about us, and in response to dantes "we have the soul of a pirate" or something like that, if we all had the soul of a true pirate we wouldn't act like such bitches (you guys, not me, when I do something I'm ready to handle the consequences so there's no need for me to apologize), did that make sense? So yeah you guys can be your "pirates" if you want but I'm just gonna be me. And I never said pirates had to be insensitive, they just don't care about consequences at all, otherwise they wouldn't be outlaws in the first place. Yeah think about that before calling yourselves pirates again.


Comments

Popular Posts