Sigh.

So Oxie, I was thinking maybe you could get a picture of Uma in her pose, but in black and white - except for the blood. That would be so awesome. Not that the picture there isn't already well done; in fact, I think you stole it. But if you could pull that off, it would rock so hard. Also, could you make another empty box? I'm feeling creative.

Anyhow, I had another crap day. It finally started looking up after school, however. I got DDR; fuck you, I don't care what you think about the game. I didn't buy it for you. Anyhow, I was really looking forward to hanging out with D today. It made the day go by REALLY SLOOOOOOOOOOW. But it finally came, albeit with a condition: she had to go shopping with her friends. Now I'm not one to complain (you decide if that's a true statement), but I got hardly any time with her at all. She spent over an hour in Ross. I did get to know her bag a little better though, although we still aren't quite on speaking terms. I don't know; Emily was there. I felt awkward. She said it was cool and even told me to go with D, but I dunno...I just feel strange. There was no outward affection at all today. That blew. I did break off the bottom of a Starbucks cup though, which was pretty sweet. UGH! What the Hell man. I just...keep..holding....back. I can't make the dive into the unknown. ARGH, I'm so sick of this. Why the Hell am I even writing this? It's just pissing everyone off now. I know, it's not an interesting story like I want it to be. It's a rehash of a rehash. But...just...God. I'm too new at this. I suck. But I digress:


How the Hell did I get him?!? I'm nothing like that douchy bastard.

Anyway, I guess I'll write more later, when I have something non-angsty. I hate angst.

Comments

Popular Posts