Sigh

I'm starting to feel a little isolated on this site; I'm really the only one that writes anything it seems. Lucio said he'd do an update, but that was like a week ago. Brian never writes anything; Matt and Travis have disowned the site. Doug only links political things occaisonally. Andrew's internet is broken (or so he says). Oxie has her own site. Fellow Pirate is....not a writer. So that leaves me. To write about...how bad I am at holding a relationship/whatever stupid problem I have/whatever. While I don't want to seem like I'm bashing myself, I'm also not so retarded as to not realize that people don't want to read my problems. I didn't get in to this site to complain; I got into it to write...err..something like that. But I digress.

Yesterday was...interestingly bad. That's bad, but interesting. It revealed a few things to me that I did not see before. Bad things maybe, but things nonetheless. Unfortunately, I swore I wouldn't say what happened on this site to someone, and I have to honor my word. So that's the last you'll hear of it until that promise loses its hold (read: never by my end).

So..guess I'll update when the need arises.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Comments

Popular Posts