On another note

Ok even though fellow pirate is a complete douche I have to agree with him that Dante was cool for expressing his feelings, that takes balls (or from what I've seen, not talking from personal experience) and I suppose that I (and I'm sure some of the other BB) overlooked that. But still crazy stalkers do the exact same thing but its not like we give them credit (no I'm not comparing Dante to a stalker). So Dante buck up and quite trying to find comfort in other pirates, your one of our crew and if you've got a problem don't listen to some outside douche. We aren't the best writers or the best readers but if you want a real opinion talk to use instead i.e. Lucio or Travis, not me I wouldn't be much help.

matt

p.s. for the stalker thing just in case anyone is confused I was referring to the fact that they confess there love to people and stuff, it was a dumb point but that's not the point.

Comments

Popular Posts