Last One Before I Kill Someone

Ok, I said I wasn't going to post again but I just read a comment by fellow pirate and he is so mixed up I swear to fucking god if I ever see him I'm gonna punch at least once. The reason id only punch him (at least) once is because he has an odd way of redeeming himself while he continues to dig himself into a deeper hole. I wasn't giving Dante shit or telling him to shut his feelings away I was giving my opinion and telling what I think he should do to make his relationship last longer. And we weren't picking on the weak one WTF are you talking about we (or I) were trying to help him not put him down. No one was telling him to bottle up his emotion but to set them aside for a short time. There is a right and a wrong time to profess those kinds of feelings and I guarantee (you fucking idiot, not geruntie - Dante) that 9 out of 10 times everything will go straight to hell if you confess so strongly and so early on. Not everyone feels so strongly so soon but if you give it a little time they could feel the same way and that's when you tell them. Fellow doesn't know shit, no one was trying to hurt or put Dante down and he isn't the weak one being picked on and he didn't need some outsider to jump in and save him when he didn't need saving. Like I said in a previous post Dante (and maybe Lucio) are the only real writers in our group, its much easier to understand the rest of use or be understood yourself if you talk instead or write. And because of fellows stupid comments and what not I'm not coming to this site anymore period because every time I read his stupid comments about shit he doesn't understand I want to bash by computer screen in a throw it through my wall into the street on the other side. I'm so sick of this I'm not even gonna bother proof reading this shit, just another mad rant, my last words so remember them well.

matt

ps. The flame always burns brightest right before it goes out (or something like that). Referring to me posting a lot and the ratings going up (from what I've herd) and now I'm gone.

Comments

Popular Posts