Jesus H. Christ

So something really fucking bizzare happened to me this morning. As soon as I woke, I had to go to the bathroom (most people do), but when I got in there, something freaky occured. My heart fluttered - then stopped beating. I sat down on the toilet and clutched my chest. Then I blacked out. I woke up on the floor, my hand clenched to my chest really hard. Was it a heart attack? WTF? That's all I could think. I sat up and got out of the room. I definitely did not need to go anymore, my body traumatized out of it. I asked my step-dad; he didn't seem to take me seriously. Later, I had pancakes. I couldn't eat. Later, we went out to some park, I can't remember where, because the whole time in the back seat I was clutching my face, my neck craned painfully into the car sidewall. We rode minature trains, and I felt a little better. When I got home though, I passed out on my bed. I don't know how much time passed, but I missed lunch. I woke up when a glass full of icewater was launched at my face. I awoke to screaming from my stepdad: "Get out, go to the park...." I didn't have any idea what was going on until I was out of my house, where I fell on the sidewalk. After that, I got up, and eventually figured out what he said: "You've been sleeping for 4 hours, your friend is with your sister at Longfellow park waiting for you...yadda yadda." Of course, I went to Washington first, trying to get myself out of my stupor and having no fucking
clue where I was going. I nearly retched into a trash can there. Then I figured out that I was going in the exact opposite direction I was supposed to go. I got there, and my stepdad's girlfriend was there, telling me how he wasn't like this. He's really pissed off at my sister (who IS acting really, REALLY horrible lately), but that wasn't an excuse to me. I felt like I died that fucking morning, what the Hell? I still don't know what happened to me, but I know I feel really weak, and I've been under a lot of stress since Friday (not to point the finger at anyone). But what the Hell happened?

Comments

Popular Posts