But Before I Go...

What happened? I just can't seem to remember. I just....what happened?

Oh, and I know that letter probably did more damage than the original post before. Sigh. Nothing I can do about that. I told English teacher guy that I couldn't do the Rebirth comic anymore, so he decided to make the assignment extra credit instead of required. I named my new KOTOR character Darth Revan. Heh. I don't know how I feel. The worst has seemed to past. I'm sorry I said all that shit about ditching you guys (and you Danielle). I was just really angry with myself. My mom told me not to hang out with you anymore, by the way, because of the heart thing. But fuck her. She doesn't know you guys like I do. I just felt so hopeless when I wrote that letter, but now that I wrote it, I don't feel so bad. I think I was just cleaning out the system. It probably wouldn't have worked out between us anyhow Danielle; I feel like I come on a bit too strong for anyone who doesn't feel the way I do about...emotion, or something. What you wanted and what I wanted were two different things. I see that now. But that thing I wrote about not wanting to even be your friend - that was just downright cold-blooded of me (UUUUUUUNITYYYYYYYYYY!). To be honest, I still like Rebecca anyhow. Yes, I realize how stupid that sounds, but you read the post I put about what I said to her; that was some from the heart shit that doesn't fade away. What kind of hypocrite would I be to hate her for reacting badly anyway? It was pretty unfair of me to put her in that kind of situation in the first place. She's not perfect, but she's not demonic either. I dunno. I haven't been able to bring myself to write some more Rebirth yet, but I will, eventually. Writing isn't evil; I placed the blame on myself when really what it was was a conflict of interest. Besides, what kind of pirate abandons his crew? You can officially consider my vow of silence and self-exile null and void, bitches. Because this weekend was like no other day I had ever experienced, and I was under the assumption that things weren't going to change at all. But I was, and am, wrong. Why force myself to be miserable? That's just stupid. So do you accept my humble apology? I hope so.

Goddamnit.

Comments

Popular Posts